Wednesday, April 24

The Final Cut!

It all comes down to this...

I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm proud!!! My eyes hurt, I am verrrry tired of editing, listening to the same things over and over, I am starting to panic that what used to be funny will flop terribly... But you know what - there's nothing I can do about it now...

The film is finished! I have to say I am so proud of it. The Cheshire cat grin on my face was a dead give away as I sat in front of the Mac and watched for the final time before hitting Export!

We will be holding a screening in college on the last day of the semester (next week) - we will watch through everyone's short films... it will be the first time our lecturer and marker gets to see them too!

I am in the final countdown in college next week too!!! All very exciting and new!

Though my lectures may be finishing up, I still have 3 exams and 2 essay deadlines to meet!

After that.... who knows?? :)

Stay tuned - new blog posts every Wednesday!! Although from here on in they will mostly focus on my undying mission to become a successful director - it promises to be wildly entertaining!!

Next week is worth keeping an eye out for - last week in college EVER!!! aaaaaah! :)

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment